January 29-31, 2018
- To provide comprehensive training to medical college faculty and IRB members in fundamentals of Biostatistics, Epidemiology and Data Management.
- To empower them in using softwares for the above topics.
- To provide them with course binder to enable them to do further training.
- Theory and Practical sessions.
- Data analysis using SPSS software.
- Sample size calculation using n-master software.
- Data Management using Epi Data software.
- Managing references using Zotero software.
- Course Binder will have the materials that are used in the lectures. The power point presentations, tutorials, practical exercises and practical dataset. This will also include resource materials (references and text materials etc).
Biostatistics Resource and Training Centre (BRTC),
Department of Biostatistics,
Christian Medical College,
Vellore - 632 002.
hospitality (Local Accommodation, Course Fee and Food expense) will be
borne by the organizer for only 40 Participants. However, participants
will have to bear their own expenses for travel.
- The participants will be given sample size calculation software nMaster 2.0 free of cost (developed and validated at the Biostatistics Resource and Training Centre (BRTC))
- Epi-Data software for data entry
- Zotero for managing references
The last date for registration is 20th January 2018.
The selection of participants will be finalized by PATH after reviewing the applications and selected participants will be intimated on 22nd January 2018.